Target group: Managers of small and medium enterprises in the fields of architecture, interior design and the real estate sector.
Duration: 2 days, 3 hours per day.
Date & Time: 27 and 28 September, 2021 (3:00 - 6:00 p.m).
- The workshop will focus on
- The workshop will focus on digital Visualization technologies for SME owners and their role in enhancing the quality and performance efficiency of the services and products offered by their facilities.
- Participants will get
- Participants will get an overview of what digital Visualization is, and how these new technologies can enhance existing business models at the level of service development and implementation and even extend beyond digital marketing in unique and contemporary ways.
- At the end of the workshop
- At the end of the workshop, the future Platform will offer all participants Google Cardboard virtual reality glasses and a Visuscape service voucher for SAR 100, which will be valid for one month from the date of the workshop.
- Provide a comprehensive overview of
- Provide a comprehensive overview of design techniques digital Visualization and their direct impact on the activities of real estate companies and office interior design and architectural.
- Employ digital Visualization
- Employ digital Visualization technologies in installations strategically.
- Participate in Sessions
- Participate in simplified hands-on Sessions that help participants understand digital Visualization techniques.